Thursday, November 12, 2009

Home Market Values

Short Sales and Forclosures and the Economy…Oh My!!!! Those 3 factors are playing a HUGE roll in our real estate market today. I believe it has effected all of us, in one way or another. The key right now is to stay informed on what’s going on around you.
I have become aware of a relatively new product called, “MLS Market Snapshot”. I was so impressed, that I decided to implement it on all of my sites. What this program does, is give you an up to date comparables in your neighborhood. Market Snapshot uses our local MLS system, not Zillow “Zestimates”. It’s also free…in this day and age, ya gotta loooove FREE! It provides your local active and sold properties. It also lists days on market, average list prices, average sale prices, and too many other options to name. It’s fun to play with, so when you get your report, feel free to “click around” because it’s interactive.
If you are thinking about selling your home, this is a MUST HAVE! Pricing right in this market is the MOST important aspect of getting your home sold. As a Realtor, I can market my face off in order to sell your home. BUT if it’s not priced right, it’s all done in vain. If you are considering trying FSBO (for sale by owner), then you REALLY need to be on top of things.
Thinking about buying a home? It’s important to know the home values in those neighborhoods. You want to make sure you are getting a fair price on the home or a good deal. You also want to make sure you’re making a fair offer on the home that you love, so you don’t get out bid.
I hope to be blogging a lot more now, so stay tuned. Check out the neighborhood Facebook Pages. I have listed the Pages for Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Trinity, and FSBO. I know…I’m such a Facebook junkie, but it’s a great way to connect, reconnect, network, and socialize. Yea…I’m hooked…at least for a while!
Maureen Velilla
Realtor
Century 21 East Lake Realty
www.NotJustAnAgent.com
MaureenVelilla@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment