Sunday, March 8, 2009

Inspirational Story

So today was a WONDERFUL day!
I was meeting with a client that I had met via the internet. Showing her homes in a WONDERFUL family neighborhood (Woodfield). We immediately connected. One of the homes we were looking at was her absolute dream home. Perfect layout, pool, great price, etc! She and her daughter were (are) soooo excited.
Here's why I loooove what I do...my client is a single Mom and this is her 1st home. She's worked her entire life for this, and I am truly blessed to be a part of it! She has not only accomplished her dream, but the best part is she is such a strong example of strength for her daughter! THAT is priceless!
Hopefully we will close in a month or so. My client will have the home of her dreams, and her daughter will ALWAYS know that ANYTHING is possible!
Really good stuff!

Maureen Velilla
Realtor
Century 21 East Lake Realty
www.NotJustAnAgent.com
MaureenVelilla@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment