Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Finding and Selling HOMES

"HOMES" being the operative word here. The reason for "Not Just An Agent" is because I hope to be more than just that. If anyone were to ask any of my clients, they would tell you that, no one works harder for them. I don't just want to sell a "house" to just anyone. I REALLY want everyone to be perfectly matched. I want the "Angels to Sing" with the perfection of the find!

Coming from an Interior Design background, homes are almost a living thing to me. They are "home environments". I feel like I'm finding adoptive parents for them...LOL. I truly hope that this weaker market doesn't break me. I want to stay in this for the right reasons.


Maureen Velilla
Realtor
Century 21 East Lake Realty
www.NotJustAnAgent.com
MaureenVelilla@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment